Toxic spiritual habits that you should stop doing
1. Stop pretending your problems don’t exist. Face them. The longer you ignore them, the stronger they will get!
2. Stop pretending your mistakes never happened. We all make mistakes. Embrace them. Learn from them. Grow from them. They made you who you are.
3. Stop telling yourself you can’t do something before you’ve given it an honest effort.
4. Stop neglecting the things that are important to you just because they might be inspired by your ego. Don’t forget that a healthy ego serves your heart.
5. Stop putting the needs of other people first. It’s good to help others from time to time, but give them permission to take charge of their own life. And after all, they are not your responsibility. Take care of yourself. Love yourself. Become your own best friend.
6. Stop trimming away all the people who matter to you just because they are negative. Maybe the problem is in you. Maybe you need to show them a better way. Bottom line is, if they mean something in your life you don’t just let go of them. Try to improve the resonance between them and you by finding and fixing the cause of negativity.
7. Stop rejecting your inappropriate feelings. It’s ok to envy others. Avoiding envy creates jealousy. While jealousy is destructive, envy tells you what you want for yourself. Either go out and achieve those things for yourself, or embrace the life you do have.
8. Stop believing that you need to change to become the real you. You are yourself. Just remove everything that’s not you.
9. Stop being kind all of the time. Forcing kindness is not real kindness. You are a human and sometimes you are angry, and sad, and frustrated. Just be real and do not hurt others.
10. Stop forcing happiness, you don’t have to be happy all of the time. It’s ok to be sad, it won’t harm you. Avoiding it might. And sometimes you are neither happy nor sad. You are just you. Being. Existing in your natural state. Embrace what you feel.
11. Stop beating yourself up over mistakes and imperfections. You’re just a human being. You don’t have to fix or improve everything!
12. Stop choosing the path of least resistance. If it doesn’t align perfectly with your life path, but you still want it from the bottom of your heart, find a way! If something matters to you, fight for it. It matters for a reason, a reason that touched depths of your soul not many things can come close to.
13. Stop waiting for your circumstances to change. Stop meditating for peace without taking action. Stop waiting for synchronicities to happen to know that it is time. Take charge of your life. Do what makes you happy!
14. Stop rejecting your darkness. Your inappropriate thoughts and feelings are a part of you as much as everything else. Hiding them does not make you better. Accepting your weakness gives you opportunity to improve and grow. You can’t grow without your darkness.https://the-conscious-mind.com/toxic-spiritual-habits-that-you-should-stop-doing/https://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/0-e1496093384143.jpghttps://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/0-150x150.jpgSpiritualityspiritual habits,toxic