The Five Key Stages of Spirit Attachment Detection
- Awareness: There might be a feeling that something is off. Behavior seems to be unusual or even obsessive. One’s outlook on life may turn somewhat bleak, and possibly depression has crept in or been present for many years. The following is a list of physical and mental symptoms strongly indicative of a spirit attachment. These symptoms might be ongoing, or there was a sudden and inexplicable onset:
- Feeling chronically tired and depleted of energy
- Suffering mood swings and/or impulsive behavior
- Unexplained bursts of anger, sadness, or emotion
- Hearing inner voices telling you things or making negative comments
- A feeling that ‘this isn’t me’
- Problems with addictions of all kinds
- Poor memory, inability to focus, or confusion more than is normal
- A sudden onset of anxiety or depression or panic attacks
- All of a sudden pets are wary of you or shy away — sometimes growling
- A sudden onset of physical problems with no apparent cause –especially around the upper back and neck
- Unexplained fears and phobias
- Disturbing nightmares or strange faces in dreams
- Feelings of being watched or unexplained sensations such as a distortion of space and time
- Feelings of unease, cold areas in your home or office, or a sense of another presence when nobody else is around
- Assessment: There needs to be an honest assessment of one’s energy field and physical self to determine a spirit attachment is present. If you or an individual suspect there is an attachment present, decisive action can be taken.
- Detection: There are many ways to detect a spirit attachment. This can be through regression therapy, doing an aura scanning, journaling, automatic writing, looking at the aura in a mirror, using a pendulum, muscle testing, examining dreams, and special meditations. There are even Theta level Binaural Beat meditations included that can help with spirit attachment detection and removal. You will be learning how to utilize some of the above methods in this course.
- Identifying What Kind of Attachment Is Present: There are many kinds of spirit attachments as mentioned earlier in the lesson. You can identify the kind of attachment you have in a series of self-tests.
- Releasing of Attachment: This stage involves a careful therapeutic releasing of the attachment. For some, the attachment has been with them for so long, they are almost afraid to let it go. There is a fear of loss expressed by the victim that seems unreasonable to others. But, I assure you, the attachment has done the victim harm and they should be gently convinced to let it go. In cases like this, multiple sessions for the releasing of an attachment might be the best course of action.
There are various levels of spirit attachment that a person can experience. The basic outline of each level is described briefly below. However, paranormal events not being universally formalised, these levels and their names could have variations.
Categories of spirit attachment
- Following:This is where the spirit or entity has not actually attached to a person but is in the vicinity. People have reported a strong sense of not being alone, being followed and watched by an unseen presence. This level can also produce paranormal phenomena such as rappings, voices and other noises. People often report seeing a black mist or cloud near and/or above them that can feel threatening. Observers may also report thinking and saying things that are out of character when this presence is near.
- Shadowing: Although the spirit has not yet attached there is an increase in the sensation of being watched and followed – this impression is more intense than the previous level. People now start to report such things as irrational mood swings, depression and feelings of anxiety.
- Attachment: This stage is said to have been reached when the person experiences all of the above but to a much higher degree and frequently during the day and night. Some therapists call this stage ‘oppression’.
- Final stages:The final stages here are not often reached even without help, but they have been termed as ‘obessession’ and then ‘possession’.
In addition to the feelings and sensations described above, people have also claimed to have experienced:
- Paranormal activity such as noises, voices, objects moving, seeing a presence, unexplained mist, unexplained shadow.
- Nightmares that are frequent and very disturbing
- Fatigue and pain in the joints – although this could be due to the nerves, fear or stress of the situation.
Even experienced paranormal investigators can be at risk. Two cases from the USA highlight the dangers.
There is the well known case of Paranormal Investigator, Mary Vogel, while examining a barn found relics that pointed to some form of Satanic rituals having taken place. Shortly after this Mary Vogel’s life became a nightmare as a negative spirit – some say it was a demon – attached to her. Before leaving the barn she felt a sharp stabbing pain in her stomach, on recovering she removed her team quickly from the area. An EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) caught on tape by her and replayed later said “your God can’t save you now!”. This was the start of a terrifying period in her life that ended in Mary Vogel going through an exorcism.
Stacey Jones is another experienced investigator and ex-police officer who had a horrific time with the paranormal. In this case it was her son who suffered attachment. This occurred after she took him along on an investigation to a graveyard. During the investigation they witnessed ‘shadow people’ and left the site hastily. Later on her son Jamie developed mysterious scratches on his legs. Almost at the same time violent paranormal phenomena erupted in the home. Not only were objects thrown by unseen hands, but Jamie’s personality began to deteriorate rapidly. Stacey had to get the help of her long-time friend, paranormal investigator and demonologist, John Zaffis. Jamie underwent an exorcism to get rid of the violent spirit that attached to him.
These events are rare and extreme but they do happen. The paranormal investigators in both these case were level-headed and experienced. Nevertheless, they were still caught by unseen forces that they couldn’t control.https://the-conscious-mind.com/the-five-key-stages-of-spirit-attachment-detection/https://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/spirit-close-by.jpghttps://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/spirit-close-by-150x150.jpgSpiritualityspiritual attachment