Put Apple Cider Vinegar On Your Face: See What Happens To Toxins, Eczema & Age Spots
Have you ever felt insecure because of your eczema? Don’t worry. An effective and natural remedy for your eczema is the widely known, apple cider vinegar!
How Vinegar Affects Eczema?
- The antibacterial and antifungal properties of vinegar come from lactic, acetic, and malic acids included in it, which relieve inflammation, dry skin, itchiness, and help in the treatment of skin infections.
- The beta-carotene found in the vinegar, supports cell renewal.
- Since vinegar is rich in potassium, it fights allergies and keeps the balance of the skin’s pH.
- Vinegar contains vast range of essential vitamins and minerals, such as sodium, iron, pectin, calcium, sulphur, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium which control eczema and boost our immune system.
- Apple cider vinegar in specific, contains huge amounts of fiber which contributes in the elimination of toxins which can cause eczema.
Five Reasons to Wash Your Face with ACV
Besides being excellent for eczema treatment, apple cider vinegar rejuvenates and cleans your skin.
We give you five reasons to start washing your face using this vinegar.
However, be careful not to apply undiluted apple cider vinegar straight on your face. First dilute it with water in equal amounts, and before applying it onto your face try it on some other part of your body, such as the skin on your hand.
Although rare, there are some people who are sensitive to this solution.
1. Your age spots will disappear or at least will be reduced with the help of this vinegar. Moreover, due to the alpha hydroxyl acids contained in the apple cider vinegar, washing your face with it eliminate the dead cells and reveal your new healthy skin.
Another way to remove your age spots using this vinegar is to apply it directly on them with the help of a cotton ball. After 30 minutes wash your face with cool water and dry it. Make this treatment two times a day, in the period of six weeks for best results.
2. Apple cider vinegar fights pimples, acne, and blemishes since it’s a powerful antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial substance. The acne will stay away from your face, and you won’t have to spend money for those commercial acne creams.
3. This vinegar is also great for keeping the balance of your skin, by balancing the sebum production. So, apple cider vinegar will remove the oil from your skin but at the same time will keep your skin’s pH balanced so that it prevents from making it too dry.
4. Washing or dabbing your face with a cotton pad or cloth with apple cider vinegar, will reduce the appearance of wrinkles. At the end, just rinse your face with warm water and dry it with patting.
5. Washing your face with apple cider vinegar will help you eliminate toxins from your skin, making it youthful and clean.
Apple Cider Vinegar Effects on Eczema
For the treatment of eczema, use combination of this vinegar with other ingredients that are usually found in most kitchens.
Read the following 5 WAYS of apple cider vinegar usage for eczema.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Diluted in Water
Since it has antibacterial and antifungal effects, apple cider vinegar immediately soothes skin affected by eczema.
- Cup of Water
- Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cotton Balls
Pour the vinegar and the water in a bowl. With a help of a cotton ball, apply the blend on the affected area. Do this treatment until your eczema is completely gone.
Note: If your skin is sensitive, combine ½ cup water with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
https://the-conscious-mind.com/put-apple-cider-vinegar-on-your-face-see-what-happens-to-toxins-eczema-age-spots/https://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/antibacterial.pnghttps://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/antibacterial-150x150.pngHealthage spots,apple cider vinegar,toxins
Have you ever felt insecure because of your eczema? Don’t worry. An effective and natural remedy for your eczema is the widely known, apple cider vinegar! How Vinegar Affects Eczema? The antibacterial and antifungal properties of vinegar come from lactic, acetic, and malic acids included in it, which relieve inflammation, dry...[email protected]Administrator