All empaths share these 40 habits
40 Habits ALL Empaths Share:
1. Empaths know what they know without knowing how they know it.
2. Empaths act on what they know they know intuitively
3. Trained empaths choose strategies based on understanding what their physical body tells them is about to happen so they can better control their own responses in a healthy way with a more positive, healthy outcome.
4. Empaths experience intensified reactions to smells, sounds, touch, light, tastes
5. Empaths often feel like they are the only ones in the world who are “cursed” with feeling ALL they feel
6. Untrained empathic children often create rich inner worlds and seem disconnected from the real world. This is how they protect themselves from the stress they feel from the adults in their lives.
7. Trained empathic children know how to integrate their rich inner fantasy world with their real life
8. Untrained empaths are often exhausted by being around others in stressful situations
9. Trained empaths are excited being part of a group of like-minded empowered people
10. Empaths are often creative thinkers with an imaginative flair, artistic abilities, able to reproduce their feelings through words, thought, deed, or art touching the souls of the people who see, work with, or buy their creations.
11. Empaths feel physical sensations in their bodies and emotion in their minds which precede intellectual meaning being formed
12. Empaths anticipate love and conflict using intuitive body talk (butterflies in stomach, pain the neck or elsewhere, tightness in throat, shoulders, etc.) unique to themselves
13. Empaths can “feel” future events as a sense of anticipation or dread ‘knowing’ without really knowing that something is going to happen
14. Untrained empaths often feel overwhelmed and chaotic unable to control the flood of incoming emotions from their environment – home, work, TV, news shows, movies, road rage, the Mall, large groups of people, etc.
15. Empaths are frequently misdiagnosed with mental disorders and conditions because it’s difficult to diagnose body talk sensations coming from others.
16. Empaths who know how to use their gifts are the most emotionally stable and responsible go-to people in their communities.
17. Empaths suffer more from stress overwhelm and illness than others
18. Trained empaths successfully manage their own stress in ways that positively and unconsciously reduce the stress environment for themselves and for everyone around them
19. Trained empaths deflect and return negative stress coming from others
20. Empaths either hide from others choosing to protectively isolate themselves, or on the flip-side become the cheerleaders, leaders (positive and negative) that use their ability to influence (psychically ‘nudge’) others into doing their will (salespeople, politicians, world leaders)
21. Trained empaths understand how, why, and when to use their ability to energetically influence others
22. Empaths experience illnesses which defy diagnosis
23. Trained empaths do not take in energetic vibrations of others that mimic illness in their own body
Empaths are natural protectionists – building emotional walls to isolate themselves from incoming negative, hostile, unhealthy, needy energies
24. Trained empaths are able to live fully functioning lives in the real world, doing meaningful work and fulfilling their life purpose
25. Untrained empaths become introverts and hermits to block confusing and overwhelming emotions incoming from others
26. Trained empaths become leaders and healers creating better lives for themselves and others
27. Untrained empaths attract narcissists and abusers
28. Trained empaths know how to set physical and emotional boundaries for respect that build strong, loving, mutually supportive relationships with life partners
29. All empaths build strong relationships; positive, negative, co-dependent, nurturing by using their intuitive skills of “reading” others’ needs, wants, and desires
30. Empaths are excellent doctors, natural healers, alternative medicine providers, emergency service workers such as ambulance personnel, first responders, firefighters
31. Empaths are lawyers, accountants, and teachers
32. Empaths attract bullies
33. Negative Empaths become powerful bullies
34. Empaths anticipate bullies and try to protect others
35. Trained empaths read the need in bullies and intuitively ‘know’ how to manage them and protect others
36. Untrained empaths suffer in silence, martyrdom, physical and emotional illness
37. Empaths feel the excitement in the air
38. Empaths feel the fear radiating from others as if it changes the air quality in some way, or is a different than usual heartbeat, or is a taste in their mouth, or makes their skin crawl.
40. Trained empaths consciously recognize physical sensation, as early warning signals something is about to happen and then sort out where those feelings are coming from, and finally consciously choose how they will manage that incoming needy, hostile, fearful energy in a healthy, supportive way.
Is one empath the same as all other empaths just because they intuitively read the people around them, and take in ALL the emotional energy coming their way?
NO! Each empath is uniquely defined by their childhood experiences of being accepted or rejected as an empath. Empaths are not all cut from the same cloth, nor are they all positive and nurturing all the time. Did you know that Empaths come in three emotional flavours? AND they often confuse people by slipping in and out of these flavours depending on the in-the-moment emotional climate. The 3 emotional flavours are Positive, Negative, and Invisible. Some empaths’ life experience encourages positivity, others who have suffered and endured the pain of being the empath naturally fall into negativity, and then there is the invisible empath. This person chooses to wear an invisibility cloak, blocking them from all feeling. The invisible empath unconsciously chooses not to feel their own emotions, those of the people around them, and most certainly blocks the pain of the world that has access to their minds and hearts.