18 Signs That You’ve Found Your “BFF”
Throughout your life, your BFF becomes your most trusted and treasured friend. You not only appreciate each others similarities, but also each others differences.
This is the friend whose shoulders you cry on when your sadness it too much to bear. This is the friend who you know you can have fights with but still eventually find a way to make up after. This is the friend who sticks by your side even when you feel like the entire world is against you. Now this friend can take the shape or form of anyone in your life. And when you are lucky enough to actually find that friend for yourself, make sure to never let that friend go. There’s a reason why they call it “best friends forever”.
These are 18 signs that you are absolute BFF’s with one another:
1. You know that you can both come clean to one another about whatever is in your heart without fear of being judged.
2. This is a person you know you can be absolutely crazy with because they are the exact same when they’re with you.
3. Every time that something significant happens in your life, this is the person you automatically want to share that news with.
4. You know that you don’t have to worry about buying expensive or lavish gifts for this person on birthdays or holidays because they would much rather have something meaningful from you.
5. This is a person who is going to put up with all of your annoying habits and personality traits because overall you know that you put up just as much from them.
6. This is someone who you know would practically do anything for you if you asked.
7. You know that you can automatically call this person whenever you need to talk because they will listen to you no matter where they are or what they’re doing.
8. When necessary, you know that this person would also risk their life for you.
9. This is your go-to person for gossip.
10. This person is never going to judge you or make you feel insecure, but they also won’t be afraid to call you out whenever necessary. They will be honest to you even when no else wants to be.
11. This is a person who is always going to be checking up on you because they are consistently concerned with your well-being.
12. You know that you can tease this person however much you want because you know that they would never hate you for it.
13. You can play practical jokes on one another because both of you know that neither of you are going to get mad about it.
14. This is a person whose company you always seem to want to keep regardless of how you’re feeling.
15. You know that you can find as much success in life as possible and this person will never grow jealous of you. They will share in your happiness because they know that it would be the same for you as well.
16. This is that one person who really knows just what to say or do to bring a smile to your face even when you’re in the foulest of moods.
17. Both of you feel like you could just walk over to each other’s place unannounced and it would be okay.
18. You know that your life would be incomplete without this person there.