12 Signs He Is NOT The One For You
You have been dating him for some time now, but you are still wondering whether he is the one for you. There are definitely signs that the person you thought was “the one” for you is actually not.
To help you figure this out check out the list of 12 signs below which show he is not the one
1. He’s not the one for you… if you can’t relax around him:
You are constantly trying to impress him. You can’t be yourself in front of him. You can’t read a book in silence or work on your own when he is around. If he makes you feel so restrained, then he is definitely not the one for you.
2. He’s not the one for you… if the two of you don’t have same expectations regarding sex:He might want to get into bed with you right after a few dates but you want more time; you want to hang out, spend some time doing outdoor activities together before you enter the bedroom. It might also happen that he isn’t bothered to get intimate with you at all. Completely avoiding physical intimacy is not at all a good sign either. If he can’t understand your expectations regarding sex, then he’s not the one you can be with all your life.
3. He’s not the one for you… if you can’t communicate with him properly:
Communication is one of the primary elements of a long-lasting relationship. If he doesn’t communicate with you often, if he doesn’t get back to you after the dates you had or doesn’t call you up at the end of the day, if you face awkward silences when you are together, then it’s a sign he’s definitely not the one for you.
4. He’s not the one for you… if the two of you are always doing things differently:
It’s true that opposite poles attract but two people in a relationship can’t be poles apart. If he doesn’t like doing the things you do and you are not interested in his stuff, then it’s a red flag that the relationship is definitely not working out.
5. He’s not the one for you… if you just like the idea of having a boyfriend than actually having him as your boyfriend:
If you are in the relationship because you enjoy ‘having a boyfriend’ rather than ‘having him as your boyfriend’, then it implies, you might like other men too and not him in particular. There’s nothing wrong in nurturing such feelings but if you feel like dating men other than him, then it’s a warning sign he is not the right person for you.
6. He’s not the one for you… if he hasn’t introduced you to his peers:
How many times you were given excuses (and lame ones if you think about them correctly) regarding him not introducing you to his friends and family? It smells fishy. Isn’t it? And of course, it is. If he doesn’t let you enter his personal sphere, then just leave him and look for other options.
7. He’s not the one for you… if you haven’t introduced him to your peers:
Think clearly. You haven’t introduced him to your peers probably because you thought they wouldn’t like it. Red alert! This implies you aren’t even sure of him but can’t admit it. Well, it’s time you do because this shows he is not your Mr. Right.
8. He’s not the one for you… if you are not comfortable with him:
You can’t be yourself when you are with him. You can’t do certain things fearing he might consider you as weird or crazy. If you can’t be yourself with the person who is supposed to be your better-half, then that person isn’t meant to be so.
9. He’s not the one for you… if you feel anxiety whenever you think of him:
Your Mr. Right is supposed to give you peace of mind, not stress. If thinking of him makes you anxious, it indicates, deep down you are not comfortable with him. No matter how good he is, if the thought of him can’t give him peace, it’s better to walk out.
10. He’s not the one for you… if he has broken your trust:
Cheating is just not a mistake, it’s a big mistake. Had he loved you truly, he wouldn’t have cheated on you. So, if he broke your trust, don’t give him the second chance.
11. He’s not the one for you… if he isn’t mature:
Yes, we women have that motherly tendency. But hey, come on! We aren’t in a relationship to babysit someone, right? If he needs time to grow up and all the time, you have to play the mommy, better leave him with his toys. You deserve better men.
12. He’s not the one for you… if he isn’t emotionally available:
He might give you a lot of time but if he is not emotionally available, then probably he’s not the one for you. Being a better-half means understanding all the needs of your partner. If he can’t give you the emotional support, what’s the point of being with him?