12 Methods To Raise Your Vibrations
One of the elements of attracting positivity into our lives is the concept of “raising our vibration”. You know… getting into the flow; feeling giddy; wallowing in our own awesomeness, etc.
There’s only one thing I don’t fancy about this grand knowledge…I get annoyed with myself when I have bad days. Mainly because I know I can change my experience if I can only change my thoughts.
You know what I’m talking about. Those days when you feel sort of mad or annoyed about something. You say your affirmations and listen to ancient chants, but you’re still internally cheesed off.
Fear no more.
Following are seven practical, sure-fired ways to get your vibrational levels back up to par. Don’t worry…it won’t involve going out and finding beauty in a bug, or reflecting on a blade of grass (unless those things do it for you).
1. Start a Gratitude Journal: Each day, make a list of at least three things you’re grateful for. Don’t use words like, “I wish”, “One day”, or any other words that imply a lack of anything. If you’re not sure where to start, you can begin with something like, “I am able to breathe effortlessly”, “I am alive”, and so on until things begin to come to you easily. The very act of keeping a gratitude journal enables you to make neuro-biological changes until gratitude and positivity become a habit.
2. Pay It Forward: We receive blessings every day. While expressing gratitude is fabulous, why not take it a step further? Next time you’re in the Starbucks drive-thru, pay for the person behind you; pick up someone’s tab at the restaurant; donate to a local charity. Don’t have the extra cash? Do something else just as meaningful…take out your elderly neighbor’s trash; bring them their newspaper; volunteer at a non-profit organization. Whatever the case, do it in a way that feels right for you.
3. Be Aware of Your Vibrational Level: How do you feel now? Still ticked off at that rude co-worker, boss, or aggressive driver? Remember, the way someone treats you doesn’t have anything to do with you. They are coming from a place where they don’t feel good about themselves. Try not to take it personally. Notice it and change it. It’s all about awareness.
4. Spend Time in Nature: While you might not be ready to spend hours meditating on a rose bud, just going outside and transmitting love and gratitude can raise your energy levels and put you in alignment with happiness and joy, thereby attracting positive experiences to your life.
5. Be Aware of Your Living Environment: If you’re at home while reading this, stop for a moment and look around. Is your dining room table a makeshift office? Is yesterday’s laundry still hanging out in the guestroom? Did your toddler use their toys as a fireworks display? Take five to ten minutes to tidy up. Start small and work your way up. Clutter can lower your vibration because it blocks energy channels. While you’re at it, how can you change your abode into a more relaxing sanctuary? It may take time, but the payoff will be priceless.
6. Stop Watching Simulated Murders on TV: In all honesty, the less TV you watch, the better. But if you do watch, make sure it’s something that will raise your vibration…not bring it down. Your subconscious cannot tell the difference between something imagined versus something real. I used to be a huge fan of CSI, Law and Order, and other true-crime shows, until I realized they were keeping me in a low vibrational place. I stopped traumatizing my subconscious, and I can tell a huge difference.
7. Write Yourself a Love Letter: One thing that keeps a lot of people in a low vibrational field is not loving themselves. In fact, loving yourself is the first and most important step in raising your vibration because unless you can master this, everything else will just be fluff. Even if you are already happy, the act of writing yourself a love letter will raise your vibration because you are acknowledging and connecting with your soul.
There you have it. If this list seems overwhelming, pick out your favorite and start with one, adding more as you go along. Then, sit back and watch as your life makes a complete 180!https://the-conscious-mind.com/12-methods-to-raise-your-vibrations/https://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/raisebiv-600x376.jpghttps://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/raisebiv-150x150.jpgSpiritualitycompassion,kindness,meditation,raise vibration