Have you ever had a sense that a loved-one was in danger? Do you always seem to know what someone in your life is thinking before they tell you? Or, have you ever had a dream about a person that later turned out to be true? If you can answer yes to any of these, you may have a psychic link.
A psychic link is a connection between two people that transcends physical limitations. It’s a mingling of personal energy that enables individuals to communicate feelings, desires, moods, life events, health, thoughts and needs without any verbal communication or physical proximity – defying both logic and reason.
For example, my mother has a strong psychic link with me. Once when I was very ill, I woke up in the middle of the night feeling faint. As I began to pass out, I remember wishing she could come and help me. Unbeknownst to either of us, she awoke at the exact same time with an awful feeling of panic, even though she wasn’t sick herself, nor aware that I was ill. Her first thoughts were of me.
We later realized that these occurrences happened at the exact same time. Similar scenarios have played-out with us so often that now, whenever she has some odd pains, she’ll call me first to find out if they belong to me – and many times they do.
How they form
Psychic links among people often form when strong emotions are present. Emotions are powerful patterns of thought that direct personal energy objectively, forming attachments. These attachments can pave the way for psychic channels to open, enabling extra-sensory perception. What this means is that your feelings for someone can cause you to become extra-sensitive to that person on all levels, seen and unseen.
The more invested you are in someone’s well-being, the more likely you are to form a psychic link with them – especially if you think or worry about them regularly. You can see this in the example I have with my mother. Even though I have 3 siblings, the link my mom has with me is stronger than with my siblings because I was often sick as a child, unlike them. This caused her awareness to train itself to continually check into my field and make sure I was okay, forming a strong link that remains.
The stronger the feelings, the stronger and longer-lasting the link.
Psychic links are common among family members – especially between romantic partners or mothers and their children, but they can form with anyone, even if the parties involved don’t like each other or know each other well. Examples of this are links with a teacher, boss, political leader, or even an enemy. As long as strong emotions are present, including anger and hate, a link is possible. Generally, the stronger the feelings, the stronger and longer-lasting the link.
Unusually strong links are often present when there is a past-life connection. An indication of this is if you find that you are easily able to pick-up on the thoughts and feelings of someone you just met. In this case, there is most likely a connection from another lifetime with karma that needs resolution.
Psychic links are often one-sided, but they can form both ways. A two-way link develops when both parties have mutual feelings for each other and both have an established, intuitive awareness. You see this with couples that have been together for a long time, as they have a practiced resonance and investment in each other’s well-being many years in the making.
To form a psychic link is merely a matter of the direction of your intention and awareness.
Someone who has a strong intuition is more likely to experience psychic links than someone who doesn’t, but they are possible for everyone. It’s simply a matter of realization. Actually, anytime you think about another person you are linking into their field, but you may not realize it because it contradicts your beliefs about reality and separation.
The truth is that there is no separation; everything in reality is made of energy that exists in the same, unified field, including people. To form a psychic link is merely a matter of the direction of your intention and awareness.
The 20 Signs of a Psychic Link
So, do you have a supernatural connection with someone in your life?
Here are the 20 signs of a psychic link. If you can answer yes to at least two of these, chances are that you do:
- You can sense where they are in the world at any time.
- You’ve had at least one occurrence where you thought about them at the same time they were in trouble, having difficulty, extremely happy or having good luck – without them telling you.
- You can pick-up on their feelings, no matter where they are.
- You’ve experienced sympathy pains at the same time the other person was in pain/ill, even though you were not ill.
- You seem to know when they are going to contact you or see you before it happens.
- You instinctively know when good or bad news is coming to them before they do.
- You can sense what they are thinking, even though they do not tell you.
- You can sense when they are in danger.
- You have anticipated one of their needs before they do.
- You know when they are hiding something, or not telling the truth.
- They cannot seem to surprise you.
- You can feel when they are thinking or talking about you.
- You instinctively know when they are about to make a good or bad decision.
- You have given them beneficial advice without putting much thought into it.
- You are overly affected by their moods, more-so than with others.
- You’ve heard them calling your name, even though they were not physically present with you.
- You’ve had dreams about them and, upon waking, knew something important was happening to them.
- You knew when they were about to have a major life change before it happened.
- When you are together, you quickly begin to emulate their mannerisms, tastes, opinions and speech patterns without realizing it.
- You experience on-going synchronicity with them, such as saying the same thing at the same time, showing up at the same place without plans, wearing the same colors, experiencing similar life challenges at the same time, etc.
The Unbreakable Bond of Spirit
If you find that you don’t have a psychic connection with someone but would like to, it is possible to create one. To do it, simply take some quiet time every day to focus on your intended person. Send them positive thoughts of love and wellness. Try to pick-up impressions of their current thoughts or emotions as you feel through their energy. If you continue to do this often enough and over time, a link will eventually form.
Psychic links are amazing, soul-level relationships that connect and align two beings on multidimensional levels. If you have them, cherish them. If you don’t, create new ones to form unbreakable bonds of spirit, capable of transcending the physical to connect all levels of your being, regardless of time or space.