Ten Effective Ways to Clear Your Space
One of the most important things we can do as spiritual beings is to keep ourselves and space clear of lower vibrational energy.
What is lower vibrational energy? It is a collective of our negative thoughts, fear, worry, greed, addictions, abuse…you get the picture. These lower thought forms can stick to us and our environment and cause havoc and hold us down and back from raising our vibrations and consciousness.
Below are 10 simple yet effective ways you can clear and shift your space.
- Sage – The ritual of burning sage has been used throughout time for thousands of years. Sage is packaged in bundles and loose in bags. Be sure you have a shell or heat resistant dish to help catch the ashes. *For those who are sensitive to smoke, sage mist is equally effective*
- Place a crystal by the entry to the space. The crystal acts as a gateway keeper absorbing any unwanted energy (stress, fear, anxiety etc.) so it doesn’t enter your space. Suggested crystals: hematite, black tourmaline, tiger’s eye, selenite, jet, blue lace agate and turquoise.
- Burn a combo of one black and one white candle. The black to absorb negativity, the white to bring in the light.
- Place a bowl of water with two lights and a pinch of sea salt in the center of your home. After the tea lights have finished burning pour the water and salt outside into the grass. Do not pour down your sink or toilet – you may create some plumbing issues.
- Sprinkle either black salt or sea salt at the threshold of the building.
- Recite the Abbe Male Spiritus Prayer – A sacred prayer for banishing.
In Nomini Patris (In the name of the father)
Et Fili (and the son)
Et Spiritus Sancti (and the Holy Spirit)
Abbe Male Spiritus (be gone evil spirits)
Abbe Male Spiritus
Abbe Male Spiritus
In Nomini Patris
Et Spiritus Sancti
In Nomini Jesu Christi (In the name of Jesus the Christ) Amen. (So Be It)
- Create 4 mojo bags filled with 3 different herbs and then place them in the 4 corners of your home. Suggested herbs: rosemary, sandalwood, angelica, clove, cedar, sage, thyme, peppermint and sweetgrass to name a few. *Make sure the mojo bags are out of reach of children and animals.*
- Burning incense clears and brings in good energy. Suggested incense: Blue Nag Champa, Dragon’s Blood, Sandalwood, Chandan, Frankincense, Amber, Myrrh and Copal.
- Clear the clutter. When we have clutter in our space that we don’t need or any use for it, it causes stagnancy in our space. You can always donate the items if you are struggling with throwing your old goodies away. A home that is physically clean = An energetically clean home.
- Keep away the drama and the drama-filled people and triggers. Drama is an energy and vibrates and will attract a like frequency. You can request for spirit to assist with keeping your home and or space clear of unwanted energetic influences.
Tip: Be sure to stay on top of keeping your space clear. We have many experiences within our daily activities. Some influences are more of a challenge than others. Therefore, it is necessary to space clear one a weekly and yes, sometimes daily basis.
The benefits of space clearing are: healthier relationships, healthier bodies, abundance, joy, and raising of our consciousness.
I can’t think of any reason not to space clear 🙂