Red flags to look out for in a relationship
- He does not contact you regularly. This means that without you he is quite happy to get on with his life.
- If he does not remember your likes and dislikes eg. if you take milk and sugar in your coffee it shows he does not care enough to take note and treat you.
- He spends just as much time with his friends as he did before his relationship with you, could indicate that he is still keeping his options open.
- He does not want to meet your family and doesn’t take you to meet his family.
1. He says he will call you later and doesn’t: Letting you down is part of not allowing you to get too close. If he disappoints you now then he may feel it will limit your disappointment later on as you won’t rely on him.
2. He doesn’t plan ahead with you and most of your dates are last minute: If you feel like you are the last resort for his evening then you probably are. If he doesn’t book ahead it means he doesn’t know if he will want to be your boyfriend next week let alone book a date in the diary.
3. He does not want to meet your family.
4. He changes the subject when you talk about your relationship: This is a warning sign that he will find it uncomfortable to talk about the future or how he feels.
If there’s parts of his life that he doesn’t share with you, things aren’t looking good. ‘If you want to be with someone for the long-term you share your whole life with them,’ said Sara
6. He wants you to leave his flat if he goes out and doesn’t give you a key: He doesn’t like the idea of you being there when he gets back!
7. What he makes you for breakfast: If he forgets to put sugar in your tea every single time and never makes you breakfast in bed, things aren’t looking good.
9. There are parts of his life that he doesn’t share with you: If you want to be with someone for the long-term you share your whole life with them.
10. Date nights: If they’re often last-minute dinners at the local pub and never with any planning or thought, it’s not looking good. He doesn’t invest time thinking about how to make you happy or consider what you might enjoy.http://the-conscious-mind.com/red-flags-to-look-out-for-in-a-relationship/http://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/resize.jpghttp://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/resize-150x150.jpgRelationshipsred flags,relationships