If You You Answer ‘Yes’ To 8 Or More Of These Statements, You Are A True Indigo Child
Born from the mid-1960s onward (although early pioneers starting arriving from the late 1940s), Indigo children are people with old souls.
They were born to raise the vibration of our planet and drag humanity into the age of enlightenment. Their purpose is to love and create peaceful and harmonious environments (at home and in the workplace).
Some go on to become healers, teachers, therapists, counselors … but they can work in any sector of society, doing their little bit to make the world a more loving place.
The term indigo children were first coined in the 1970s by the writer and aura reader Nancy Ann Tappe after noticing that a lot of children were being born with indigo auras (energy fields).
These children were spiritually mature and different from their peers – they showed early signs of psychic abilities and were born with an ingrained need to do something special with their lives.
Indigos are meant to tear down systems – to fix unfair situations and bring love and fairness to the world.
Because they are essentially rebels, they find it difficult to do what is expected of them. They find it difficult to confirm and often spend years moving from place to place in search of somewhere that feels like ‘home’.
In my experience, I’ve noticed many indigos are late developers – they find true love later in life, and their unique gift to the world is only discovered in their 40s, 50s, or 60s.
When they do discover a sense of ‘home’ they make up for lost time and often spend the last decades of their lives in happy fulfillment.
Read the following statements below, and if you identify with 8 or more, you are a true Indigo Child:
1. I don’t like to follow the rules.
2. I am impatient, and can’t stand doing things that make me feel like I’m wasting time.
3. I have difficulty taking orders from others or listening to authority.
4. I find socializing boring unless it is a few close people I call ‘my tribe.’
5. I know what is right and what is wrong, and I have never needed anyone else to explain it to me.
6. Some people see me as strange because I move around a lot- go from place to place trying to find where I belong.
7. I am sensitive to chemicals, smells, and industrial fabrics.
8. I have natural psychic abilities- sometimes I just know things without any reason or explanation.
9. I did not have an easy childhood, but being an outcast who was misunderstood made me who I am today.
10. I have always had a deep desire to find purpose in my life, to find where I can be most helpful and with those who understand me.
Are you an Indigo Child?http://the-conscious-mind.com/if-you-you-answer-yes-to-8-or-more-of-these-statements-you-are-a-true-indigo-child/http://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/indigochild-600x316.jpghttp://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/indigochild-150x150.jpgSpiritualityindigo child