How To Tell If You Are A Starseed
A Starseed is a human who exists on earth in the present. However, while starseeds are definitely “human” by birth and DNA, their soul origins lie outside of the earth plane.
Starseeds originate from many different higher or alternate dimensions, parallel universes, star systems, planets, galaxies, and planes of existence.
Starseeds look, act and feel like normal human beings, however, they experience an innate loneliness and a longing to return home. While they are quick to discern human agendas, they find human behavior to be bewildering and irrational and are reluctant to involve themselves with society.
If you’re wondering “Am I a Starseed?” then you’re already on the right path. Below is a list of 27 Starseed characteristics that are commonly agreed upon. Read on to see if there’s a deeper self that you may be missing.
1. From a young age, you have had an inherent wisdom that usually comes later in life for other people.
2. You’ve been told you’re an old soul and you agree. You feel ancient to the core
3. No matter where you are, you always have a feeling of homesickness. You know what home feels like, even if you can’t express it, and you know that your house is not it. This may even lead to depression in some cases.
4. Even as a child, you have always felt different, as though you are unique and others cannot understand you. You feel divided from the world — as if it is a constant battle of “them” vs. “you.”
5. You often feel morally superior to others, regardless of education or social stature.
6. Your sense of empathy is overwhelming.
7. You feel different from those around you, however, you have a natural inclination to relate to their struggles.
8. Your physical body is an enigma to doctors. It functions differently than everyone else’s and the medical world struggles to understand it. This may manifest itself in ways as small as a lower than average body temperature or inability to withstand heat.
9. You are incredibly intelligent, but bored easily by traditional academics.
10. You have had a paranormal or psychic experience. You may have seen a ghost, heard other’s thoughts, had dreams that became reality, etc.
11. You feel as though you have a purpose or mission to fulfill, but struggle to find what you want to do with your life.
12. You lack the passion or intrigue to truly devote yourself to one area and understand the banality of life.
13. The physical limitations of your body often frustrate you.
14. You feel as though you should be able to do more but are vexed by your restrictions. This is because Starseeds remember far more freedom in their physical form.
15. Your dreams are vivid and exceptional, and waking life never seems to measure up. Often, your dreams will seem other worldly — as though your mind has created a completely separate universe.
16. Others are often wary of you or feel uncomfortable in your presence. People instinctually know that you are different, but struggle to verbalize why. You may even feel isolated within your own family.
17. You have very few friends, but those who are seem to understand you without need of explanation.
18. Animals trust you and are naturally drawn to you. You understand them to the point that it feels as though you can communicate. The same is true for babies and small children. They find you fascinating and seem mesmerized in your presence.
19. You can feel who people are without them ever saying a word. You see beyond the external façade and instinctually know when they are lying. You may seem rude in conversations because you know what the other person is going to say before they’ve even started. People think you are disinterested, when in reality you are frustrated by the pace of the conversation.
20. You are interested in spirituality but see the divine beyond books and religion. You may not be able to put it into words, but you have a deep understanding that spirituality has always been an intrinsic part of you.
21. You are drawn to metaphysics and the science behind other worlds.
22. From a young age, you questioned the ways of society and still feel perplexed as to how other’s don’t see its mistakes.
23. Though your dreams are exceptional, you’ve always had trouble sleeping.
24. You have a natural ability to make others feel better – whether through medicine or your words. Strangers will often open up about their problems without even realizing it.
25. People’s first impression of you is often aloof or cold, however, once they get to know you, they consider you to be one of the most loving people that they know.
26. You avoid large crowds and find it hard to handle people in large doses — even friends. To you, people are overwhelming and their emotions and actions seem chaotic.
27. You have an ability to emotionally or spiritually grow much faster than those around you. Your sense of morality keeps you grounded, even when presented with emotions that are difficult for others to handle.