How Positive Energy Affects Our Lives
Having positive energy can help you attract what you want in life and help you achieve your goals.
Positive energy is associated with positive thoughts and negative energy with negative thoughts. Remember, thoughts are the seeds of our action. No individual out there is immune from the pressures of life. Each and every individual out there faces problems in one form or the other. It’s up to a person’s abilities on how he/she handles it.
The law of attraction states that we transmit positive and negative energy constantly. Others pick up on positive energy and gravitate towards us or pick up on negative energy and are repelled by us.
How do you know if you’re emitting positive energy. Look at the people in your life. If they are encouraging and uplifting you are transmitting positive energy. If they are draining away your energy you are emitting negative energy and are attracting energy vampires.
Individuals with positive energy are known to give their best shot at life, irrespective of the situations in life. This allows them to explore untapped opportunities and stay free of stress. Positive energy kills unwanted stress to a great extent, thus allowing one to stay away from various physical and psychological ailments.
15 Ways to be a positive person
1. Find the optimistic viewpoint in a negative situation.
2. Cultivate and live in a positive environment.
3. Get a pet.
4. Share your negative thoughts and emotions. Positive energy admits the negative.
5. Make your home a positive place to be.
6. Ask yourself – does this really matter?
7. Encourage others.
8. Focus on the problems in your life instead of supressing it.
9. Stay in touch with your dark side and weaknesses, and are willing to grow towards healing and strength. Positive energy is about movement.
10. See the positive qualities in other people. Positive energy values other positive qualities.
11. Give the benefit of the doubt. Positive people don’t judge quickly.
12. Listen to – and try to understand – other perspectives, regardless of how different. Positive energy is open minded.
13. Celebrate the success and happiness of other people and do not envy. Positive energy appreciates success.
14. Follow your dreams and desires
15. Feel compassion towards yourself and the world
Remember, we are all connected in one way or the other. Positive energy created by you will not only affect your world, but also the people around you. Choose to stay positive and you will see yourself bouncing back from each and every hurdle that you may encounter in your life. You simply can’t go wrong with positive energy resting by your side!