How Do You Know If It’s True Love
Have you been dating someone for a while? Are you starting to wonder if he or she might be the one? Are you thinking that maybe you are ready to really commit to this person? Are you wondering if the feelings are mutual? Are you questioning if what you are feeling is real love?
Or for that matter, what is real love?
Sometimes it is easier to describe something with actions than with a definition. So if you are wondering if you are in a REAL mutuallyloving relationship, here are some things that you will naturally want to do for your boyfriend or girlfriend and that they will want to do for you:
- Spend more focused time with each other than your other friends.
- Are excited to be with each other and are happy when you are together.
- Make each other feel special by the things you say and do.
- Respect each other. Not only when you’re alone, but also when you are around other people.
- Are patient with each other, even when one of you makes a mistake.
- Speak well of each other to other people.
- Protect each other.
- Communicate with each other frequently. Talk about what’s going on in your life and what you are feeling.
- Listen to each other, looking in each other’s eyes while they are talking to you.
- Are sensitive to each other’s feelings and needs.
- Put each other before yourself.
- Trust each other.
- Show respect for each other’s parents and other friends.
- Are willing to make sacrifices for each other.
- Tell each other you love them.