Focusing on these 8 things could make your life infinitely worse
1. Assuming your problems are unique. Do not wallow in self pity. Your problems are not unique. Somewhere in this world there are others who are having or have had the same problems as you have.
2. Waiting for someone to help you instead of trying to solve your problem yourself.
3. Coping with your pain in a way that adds to the pain like becoming addicted to alcohol or worse to mask your pain
4. Refuse to love others in order to protect your heart is what many people do after being hurt in love. You close yourself off because you do not want to be hurt again.
5. Never learn how to use money is a sure way to ruin your life. Learn how to make money, save money and grow money. Do not make debt or spend money on assets which depreciate.
6. Allow past mistakes to forever define you is a sure way to not grow and move forward in life. We all make mistakes, but use it as a learning tool to move yourself forward in life and not to make the same mistake again.
7. Refusing to forgive others. Remember that all humans make mistakes at some time or another. Do not expect perfection from others and be willing to forgive when others make mistakes.
8. Focusing on what is wrong in your life instead of what is good could make your life miserable. No matter how much is wrong in your life if you focus on the negative you won’t take steps to try and improve your life. There is something good and right in all our lives. Focus on that and try and solve the wrongs one by one. You most probably will be more successful if you are forward looking.
There are obviously many other things that could be added to this list, but what you need to remember that not everything will be bad all of the time. We all go through trying times – that is life – but in order to make a success of your life do not sweat the small stuff. Learn from your mistakes and grow as a person. Be tolerant and not judgemental.
http://the-conscious-mind.com/focusing-on-these-8-things-could-make-your-life-infinitely-worse/http://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/cartoon_dejected_man_with_thought_bubble.jpghttp://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/cartoon_dejected_man_with_thought_bubble-150x150.jpgLifelife,mistakes,money,past mistakes,problems,ruin life