Exercises To Develop The Third Eye
The third eye is our ability to see what might be, to see potential.
Everyone has access to his or her third eye. For example, when you have a hunch and act on it, you’ve used your third eye. But that’s only the beginning. Your third eye is a sense, one you can develop to be more refined and accurate than just being a hunch.
Opening the pineal gland/3rd eye:
This is done with a specific tone and chant. You only need to do this exercise for 3 days, afterwards, it is permanent.
The mantra to be used is “Thoh,” pronounced “TOE.”
It must be within the correct vibration.
Not deep, not high pitched, inbetween, like alto range.
You will feel it when you hit the correct tone. So play around and don’t second guess yourself. When you think you’ve got it, you probably do.
1. Sit with your back straight.
2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable.
Open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth.
Place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth.
3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth.
This is like the same process of saying the “TH” part of the English word “the.”
Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth, saying T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exhale.
Say the word one time per exhale. Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth.
You should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth.
If this technique is done properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your third eye.
It may take a few seconds to adjust this, don’t worry, just keep going.
4. Do the above 5 times in a row.
5. It is very important the above exercise be done for 3 consecutive days, 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal.
What You Can Expect:
1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation may also feel like it is originating from within, usually an inch or more beneath the surface of the forehead. This is a positive indication the pineal gland is awakening and beginning to function in a healthy manner.
*Some people can experience a migrane lasting several hours, so to be safe it is recommended that you try this in the evening when you do not have work to do. The severity of the side effects will depend on how atrophied/calcified your pineal gland is to begin with.
2. After the occurence of headache or pressure in the forehead, you may wake up one morning with a throbbing or tingling sensation in your forehead; it may feel like a goosebump.
The feeling may be very intense, like something is there. The sensation of pulsing or throbbing will continue throughout the day, and you may “hear” sounds coming from within your head, such as light popping or crackling sensations.
These are the final phisiological events you may experience after opening up your third eye.
It indicates your pineal gland is awakened, functioning and alive.
You may experience any or all of these to varying degrees:
- Faster, easier learning and retention
- Marked increase in intuition
- Increased creativity
- Psychic gifts develop and become markedly stronger, along with more developed ability to see or sense human auras
- Clairvoyance (psychic vision) opens up
- Clairaudience (psychic hearing) opens up
- Clairsentience (psychic feeling/touching) opens up
This is a very powerful exercise, and as with all powerful practices, your body may go through discomfort in order to adapt.
In order for this to work properly, you must have already performed the Awakening I exercise.
I included this above for those who are new.
It is very important to wait for 10-14 days following Awakening I, before you go onto Awakening II, otherwise the exercises won’t be effective. Your body needs time to adapt and get the energy flow going.
This exercise is completely euphoric and intensley pleasurable. Unlike Awakening I, this should be done once a week, and given the blissful effects that are lasting when done correctly, most people will enjoy doing so.
Breath in deeply and hold your breath for a count of five.
Repeat this three times.
This helps you to be relaxed and focused.
Now focus all of your attention upon your third eye.
You should begin to feel a sensation similar to the effects of the Awakening I exercise — a slight pressure or awareness of the spot of your third eye.
Now, take a deep breath as you did for the Awakening I exercise.
Hold it for as long as comfortable — do not push this — and release your breath, vibrating the word “MAY.” This is pronounced like the English language word for the month of May.
It should all come out at one time- M-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ay, gradually and slowly.
It is ok to adjust your pitch. The tone should be alto.
Breath in again, and repeat this five times.
You need to hit a certain pitch. You will know when you do, for you will feel this in your head. Do the best you can.
Now, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:
When vibrating the word “MAY,” feel the energy going into your head,
first into your third eye area,
then into the middle of your brain,
and then to the top of your head where your crown chakra is located.
REMEMBER: Concentrate on your forehead (third eye area),
then the middle of your brain
and finally the top of your head.
This is done for the duration of each chant.
1. Breath in.
2. Begin to exhale, vibrating “MAY.”
3. Concentrate on your third eye.
4. Concentrate on the middle of your brain.
5. Concentrate on the top of your head and finish exhaling the vibration.
Repeat four more times.
The effects of this exercise are extremely pleasurable.
A feeling of lightnesss can occur immediately following the exercise.
Some people may feel energy or tingling inside their heads, or completely covering their heads; a slight presure in the crown area and intense euphoria is also common.
The blissful state can occur hours and even days later.
This will eventually become permanent and will greatly assist in void meditation, clairvoyance, and the development of other psychic and paranormal senses.http://the-conscious-mind.com/exercises-to-develop-the-third-eye/http://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/third-eye-spiritual-600x450.jpghttp://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/third-eye-spiritual-150x150.jpgSpiritualitythird eye