Do You Know Why You Should Sleep With A Pillow Between Your Legs?
I’m sure many people sleep with a pillow between their legs and they didn’t know that is actually a very good thing. Sleeping with a pillow between your knees can be beneficial. You need a firmer pillow, and if you have one with memory foam is perfect. Today you will find out why you should sleep with a pillow between you legs!
Benefits of sleeping with a pillow between knees:
1. The pressure and muscular tension in the lumbar region are eliminated and the legs will be more comfortable
2. The spine is supported and the vertebrae naturally sit due to the position of the legs, hips and knees
3. Reduces the pain of people who suffer of low back pain, muscle cramps, varicose veins and sciatica
4. The lower part of the body is raised and provides a deep, restful sleep
5. Protects the knees through the space created between the legs
6. Prevents rotation of the hips and a faulty sleep position
7. Improves blood circulation
8. Prevents the muscular tension of the legs, especially of the calves
9. Helps pregnant women to have a restful sleep