Benefits of sleeping without underwear
1. It cools you down
Sticky Summer Nights? Malfunctioning Aircon? Living in a Tropical Country? No problem! Sleeping naked will help you regulate your body to ITS desired temperature while sleeping.
A normal bodily feature disrupted by the layers of clothing we use while snoozing. Besides you will never wake up to a sticky feeling because you feel way cooler, and more relaxed.
2. Look younger and feel better
Sleeping naked prevents aging and encourages the production of hormones that are great for a person’s over-all wellbeing. This is because the body gets to its ideal temperature that helps promote good bodily function. For instance, it helps balance the production of melatonin and other hormones that the body needs to function at its optimal levels.
3. It is great for your genitals. Whether you are a male or a female, sleeping without clothes so your thing down there will benefit from getting aired. For women it helps prevent infections like yeast, which populates in warm and moist conditions – like in an underwear plus pajama pants or whatever sleeping bottoms you prefer. For males, it helps in cooling the genitals particularly the testes. This boosts fertility as it helps sperm cells stay healthy.
4. You will feel less-restricted. Once you get the hang of sleeping naked, you will definitely enjoy the feeling of freedom. This is especially true for ladies who will get to sleep bra-less. You will also revel in the freedom of being free from the restrictions in the waist area – in view of the drawstrings and garters. Even your sock-less feet will thank you for it.
5. It lets your body “breathe.” Allow the largest organ of your body to relax and breathe by removing the restrictions and barriers that prevent it from cooling and relaxing itself. Sleeping without any type of clothing except for your blanket, allows all your pores get aired out, and helps prevent skin problems aggravated by moist conditions.
6. Inspires you to stay fit. If you are sleeping naked you will want to feel and look better on your own skin. You will get more motivated to stay active and lean, have better food choices, hydrate your skin, and of course get on with a better physical and skin care routine. May not be for everyone but it will not hurt you to give it a try.