Are you in love or is it infatuation?
Love or Infatuation?
- Infatuation is instant desire. It is one set of glands calling to another.
- Love is a friendship that has caught fire. It takes root and grows, one day at a time.
- Infatuation is marked by a feeling of insecurity. You are excited and eager, but not genuinely happy. There are nagging doubts, unanswered questions, little bits and pieces about your beloved that you would just as soon not examine too closely. It might spoil the dream.
- Love is quiet understanding and the mature acceptance of imperfection. It is real. It gives you strength and grows beyond you to bolster your beloved. You are warmed by his/her presence even when he/she is away. Miles do not separate you. You want him/her nearer, but near or far, you know he/she is yours and you can wait.
- Love says, “Be patient. Do not panic. Plan your future with confidence.”
- Infatuation has an element of sexual excitement. If you are honest, you can admit it is difficult to be in one another’s company unless you are sure it will end – in intimacy.
- Love is the maturation of friendship. You must be friends before you can be lovers.
- Infatuation lacks confidence. When he/she is away you wonder if he/she is cheating. Sometimes you check.
- Love means trust. You are calm, secure and unthreatened. Your beloved one feels that also and that makes them even more trustworthy.
- Infatuation might lead you to do things you will regret later, but love never will.
- Love is an upper. It makes you look up. It makes you think up. It makes you a better person.
Featured Image: http://shortfilmadda.net
Love or Infatuation? Infatuation is instant desire. It is one set of glands calling to another. Love is a friendship that has caught fire. It takes root and grows, one day at a time. Infatuation is marked by a feeling of insecurity. You are excited and eager, but not...[email protected]Administrator