Activate Your Third Eye
What we “the third eye”, “call the sixth chakra” and “pineal gland” is a particularly important part of our body. Each chakra vibrates at its own frequency, the activation of the third eye so requires the right vibrations that generate a magnetic field between the pituitary gland and the pineal gland
To achieve this goal, visualization and meditation are of the utmost importance. The process can be intense and lengthy, but well worth the effort.
Meditation and Visualization
There are several recommended methods for activation of the third eye, but all require the relaxation of the body, focusing the mind and the visualization of the energy of the sixth chakra. Meditation is a very personal experience, so try to adjust your meditation practice to your preferences. Maybe you prefer to meditate outdoors, at night or in a particular room.
So it is necessary to make your meditation sessions according to your personal needs, you must simultaneously have a clear idea of what you are trying to achieve – and how. Here are just a few of many possible meditative exercises. It is recommended that you first follow these steps and make the process more personal when you know your meditation style better.
1. Relax. In a quiet place You can take the lotus position or lie down.
2. Close your eyes. It is very difficult to relax completely, so take your time and leave you a worry after another going on.
3. If your mind has come to rest, focus your mental energy on the forehead. The pineal gland is located in the brain, so you can focus on this gland. It may be that they feel at this point of the exercise, a feeling of warmth or tingling.
4. Visualize a third eye in the middle of the forehead. Focus on images, as it opens the eye, and on the frequency with which brings the power of this eye in line with the rest of the body energy.
5. Repeat the exercise until you have caught the full potential of the sixth chakra. It may be that when the third eye is stronger, can consider the space from his perspective. Visualize with closed eyes the room from the third eye.
Why is this important third eye?
It is believed that exercise and communication can be improved by activation of the third eye. People who have opened their sixth chakra are sensitive to the energy around them and are easily influenced by external factors, for example, by what they eat.
If you are willing to open your third eye, then remember that this process can take some time. For some, it goes very quickly, others take years. Remember, though, that it’s a chance to know better yourself and your inner energies.
Sources: NewAgeInfo.com , DNAAlchemy.com , DHerbs.com
http://the-conscious-mind.com/activate-your-third-eye/http://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/ThirdEye.jpghttp://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/ThirdEye-150x150.jpgSpiritualitythird eye chakra