24 Signs He Is In Love With You
Many of us know that it takes forever for most men to tell us how he feels about us. He could be in love with you but never express those feeling verbally. Here are some non-verbal signs that shows us how our significant other truly feels.
1. He looks up the movie you’ve been waiting to see and surprises you with a date night.
2. He brings you flowers for no reason.
3. He really tries to make you come. Even if he lacks talent in bed, he’s making an effort to improve.
4. He doesn’t look at his phone when you’re around.
5. He texts you pictures of inside jokes and things that remind him of you.
6. He wants you to hang out with his friends. This might be hell for you, but he really wants you around.
7. He tries to hold you while you’re sleeping. You might wake up annoyed and sweating, but he just wants to cuddle.
8. He wants to know you got home safe. Don’t roll your eyes. There’s genuine concern in that “r u home?” text.
9. He cancels plans for you. You take precedent over guys’ night and sports schedules.
10. He understands your emotional needs. His perception of you goes beyond just knowing if you’re deeply upset about a fight you had with a friend or nervous about work. He knows what you need from him because of those feelings.
11. He teases you, in a good way. He can make fun of you in a way that makes you laugh, not in a way that makes you cry quietly in the bathroom later.
12. He remembers every little conversation you’ve had. That time you rambled about your nail polish preferences? He was paying attention the whole time, and buys you the right ones for your birthday.
13. He actively tries to express his emotions. This can be difficult. Ignore all the awkward pauses and uncomfortable shifting, and what he’s saying might be kind of sweet.
14. He compliments you when you’re not wearing makeup. Hell, he might not even notice you’re not wearing makeup.
15. He makes you dinner after a bad day. He might only know one recipe, but it always cheers you up.
16. Even if he’s not very emotional, he has a sentimental streak when it comes to you. Dude has never cried, but he keeps a sweet love note from you in his wallet.
17. He doesn’t always tell you what you want to hear but what you need to hear. He doesn’t “yes” you just to end the conversation or avoid a fight. He gives you real input because he really cares.
18. He suprises you with coffee. Just remembering your crazy convoluted order would’ve been impressive.
19. He thinks your annoying habits are cute. Even the thing where you separate all the foods on your plate with bread so they don’t touch.
20. He loves showing off your accomplishments. “This is my girlfriend, she just got her master’s and got a job a week later and is so smart and beautiful, and isn’t she great?”
21. He’s attentive but he knows not to smother you. This balance is different for every couple, but no matter what your ratio is, it feels perfect for you. You get your much-needed doses of “me time” but still manage to spend tons of quality time together.
22. He remembers something you mentioned you hated one time and never does it again. May you never fear sitting on a cold toilet rim in the middle of the night.
23. He doesn’t change for you but he makes himself better for you. Changing for someone else (even someone you love) is lame AF. He’d never change his whole attitude just to fit in with your preppy friends or conservative family, but he does take your real criticisms to heart. He uses those to better himself because it’s something he’ll benefit from, not because it’s something he thinks you want to see.
24. He begrudgingly gets into some of your girly habits. For instance the loads of pillows you have on the bed although for the life of him he cannot understand why it is necessary.http://the-conscious-mind.com/24-signs-he-is-in-love-with-you/http://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/falling_in_love__by_pinkparis.jpghttp://the-conscious-mind.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/falling_in_love__by_pinkparis-150x150.jpgRelationshipsin love,signs