The body, mind and soul work as a system of energy. We connect our body, mind and soul to keep energy flowing within us. This energy flow can be abundant or restricted, depending on our ‘state of being’ in each moment and it changes constantly.
People are becoming aware of the mind-body-soul connection, but there are still a lot of unanswered questions. Exactly what is it and where is it? How do you find it? Can you have it even if you are busy running around trying to keep up with your life?
The nice thing is that the mind-body connection isn’t something you have to go out and buy. It already exists inside of you – you were born with it. Many of us aren’t always aware of it on a daily basis, but when you stop and look at examples of it in your life it becomes obvious that this connection is there. The problem is that if you are not conscious of it, you are not deliberately using this connection for your benefit.
To Help You Connect Your Mind, Body and Soul ask yourself these questions.
1. What 3 words describe how I feel right now?
2. What is the biggest problem or hurdle in my life right now?
3. What is going really well for me in my life right now?
4. If I could change anything about my life what would it be?
5. What really bothers me about my life right now?
6. What is one thing I can do to improve my life for today?
7. What things do I love about myself?
8. What is the most important focus of my life right now?
9. What lessons have I learnt this past month?
10. What is draining my energy the most right now? Is there something I can do to fix or remedy this?
11. What gets me excited about life? Is there a way I can bring more of this energy into my daily routine?
12. What do I need to heal in my body right now? Are there steps I can take to make this happen?
13. What is something that I have always wanted to do or try?
14. If I could get something off my chest or express myself what would I say and to whom?
15. When was the last time I felt truly alive and in love with my life?
16. Who really matters the most to me in my life and how can I show my appreciation?
17. What are some things that I feel truly grateful for right now?
18. What is one positive action I can do for myself right now?
19. What is my biggest fear right now?
20. What advice would I give to my younger self? Can I follow this advice right now?
21. What would make me happy right now?
22. What is the most loving thing I can do for myself in this moment?
By answering these questions you can know yourself a bit better and it will also empower you to direct your life course in a purposeful way.
These questions can also help you to become aware of what is working and not working in your life so that you can make positive changes.
You can come back and revisit these questions in a few weeks or months and see how your answers might have changed since you have become aware of how to empower your life.