Virgo is the 6th sign of the Zodiac. As Virgos move through life they use their analytical nature and ability to assess a situation to solve problems. It’s helpful that they are flexible and can easily adapt to what is presented in the moment.
Virgo is ruled by the planet Mercury, just as Mercury moves around the sun at a more rapid rate than other planets, Virgos’ intellect moves that much faster than the other signs.
The symbol for Virgo is the Virgin, portrayed by a woman holding a shaft of wheat. The wheat represents harvest time, the time of year Virgos are born. This is why Virgos are known for being diligent in their efforts to complete a task.
20 Things Only A Virgo Will Understand:
- Loves being of service to others.
- Analyzes, assesses, and solves problems with logical thinking.
- Strong work ethic.
- Own worst critique.
- Motto is: I Serve.
- Prudent with money.
- Is attracted to: Pisces, Taurus, Capricorn.
- Don’t respond well to stupidity.
- Ability to bring order out of confusion.
- Is not attracted to: Aries, Libra, Aquarius.
- Sensitive body areas: abdomen, intestines, spleen, pancreas.
- Conceals the fact they can feel insecure and shy.
- Sees the big picture
- Tend to have very high standards.
- Places value on cleanliness and nutrition.
- Not always comfortable sharing their feelings.
- Particular in what they reveal and conceal.
- Tend to take things literally.
- intelligent, articulate, detailed oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Prefer to do things their own way.