There are many interesting facts about women, some are totaly outrageous but some of them reaffirm stereotypes.
1.The word “woman derived from the Middle English word “woman”, meaning “wife of the man”.
2. Out of all the mammals, humans have the largest breasts.
3. Roughly 2% of females have supernumerary (third nipple).
4. Women speak about 20,000 words a day. That is 13,000 more than an average man!
5. Due to a genetic mutation some women can see millions of more colors than other people.
6. Instead of chest pains, heart attacks in women cause nausea, shoulder pain, and indigestion.
7. In Russia, there is 9 million more females than males.
8. Every 90 seconds, one female dies during childbirth or pregnancy.
9. After making love unlike men, women do not want to sleep. They like hugging and talking.
10.A woman is more likely to trust somebody who hugs her for at least 15 seconds or more.
11. Ada Lovelace was the first computer programmer. She worked on one of the first computers, the Analytical Engine.
12. According to a study females who snore during pregnancy are likely to have smaller babies.
13. Taller women are more prone to cancer compared to shorter ones.
14. Females have a more flexible neck so just turn their head when being called, while a man will turn his entire body.
15.Venus – is the only planet to be given a female goddess’ name apart from moons and stars.
16.A female will always close her ears with her fingers while men use their hands.